Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Preamble....

Hey Folks!! :) This is Thejus here.This is my first blog.I am happy that i finally created a blog of my own.Prior to this,I had gone through a lot of other blogs to get myself acquainted with art of blogging. I did find a few of the blogs interesting and others which didn't catch my attention as well.But what I found common to all the blogs which i had been through, had posts concerning about personal experiences in life or they were just columns posting opinions about current Issues.I would expect my blog to be on the similar lines too.You might agree with my views completely and at the same time disagree on few other issues.But ultimately what i would want to achieve through my blog,is to send a message to the public about my opinions and feelings.By doing this,I hope my blog would be followed by my fellow bloggers prevailing in today's ever growing blogosphere.Through my writings i would like to establish my character and Individuality.Hope there will be lots to blog about in this year.I will end my first post by saying Happy Blogging and a Happy New Year 2009.!! :)

3 comments:

Dileep Karpur : The Illusionist said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.. :)

Rakesh M G said...

HEY!! Now dis is a pretty impressive preamble....an incredible start!! its totally flawless.....WAY TO GO BRO!!! I'll be waitin for more......HAPPY BLOGGIN!!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!! impressive..:)

Post a Comment